In order to accept the award:
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers
So.....seven things that make me awesome:
- I can read really fast. Compared to the average person, that is....not compared to my brother Jeremy. But nobody compares to him, so that doesn't count.
- Out of college, I worked at an alternative school for two years....when my coworkers pegged me as someone who wouldn't last there a month (being young, white, and female). Ha. I still have a scar on my arm from a student there.....and I also still have an African violet (over 9 years old) given to me by another student.
- I can belch super loud. I normally save this for solitary times and occasionally one will slip when I'm around my family... but recently I accidentally did it around a 4 year old I was babysitting. I immediately realized my mistake and as I was saying "Oh, excuse me!" he giggled and said, "Wow! You burp just like my dad!" Oh mercy.
- People swoon over my cheesecakes. I know I only have a couple of recipes on here, but I have many more in my arsenal....cheesecakes are my FAVORITE! I just don't make them often anymore since we're trying to be healthier and I won't post recipes without photos.
- I'm 31 years old and I've never had a cavity.
- I love maps and have a general very good sense of direction.
- I have a very impressive collection of Taste of Home magazines (every issue from 2000 - present) and have no intention of ever giving any of them up. So there.
Bloggers I'm tagging:
- Bethany at Happy to be Called Mommy
- Snow White at Joy in my Kitchen
- Carie at All that Wonder Are Not Lost
- Laura at Heavenly Homemakers
- Amanda at Geidlbots: Tales of German Robots Living In America
- Katharine at Raising Five
- Kelly at Generation Cedar