Thoughts of the moment:
1. Desitin Creamy is worthless.
2. No matter how early I get up to work out, Ellia (11 months) seems to wake up as soon as I get started.
3. P90X is the best exercise program I've ever seen. Wish I could follow through with it.
4. It's hard to do Plyometrics with a baby clinging to your legs.
5. Cleaning out the fridge has got to be one of my least favorite things to do.
6. I'm sure I would hate it a lot less if I did it more often - so there were fewer moldy things.
7. Somehow that still doesn't motivate me to do it more often. What is the matter with me?
8. On my Christmas wish list this year: a cordless vacuum so the kids can clean up all their own crumbs after every meal easily.
9. My 7 year old son consistently beats me at his Wii racing game. I don't like to lose. Especially to a 7 year old.
10. My house is 66° right now. I refuse to turn the heater on. Hasn't been on yet this season and I'm trying to hold out a few more days.
11. I have no reasonable explanation why I care so much about that.
12. I seem to be the only cold person in the house.
At what temperature do you keep your house in the fall/winter? Am I a wimp for being cold at 66°?