I got an email from my friend Amy with one of those questionnaires about myself and decided to post the answers on my blog. Just FYI.
1. Do you like blue cheese? NO, NO, and again I say NO. Blech.
2. Have you ever smoked? Not even once. Blech.
3. Do you own a gun? Not personally, but Grant has three pistols, a shotgun, a rifle, and is about to get 2 or 3 more weapons from his dad. Don't worry, we have a gun safe. I've only been shooting (the Beretta) three times.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? My mom never bought kool-aid. And I'm not sorry about that. I won't buy such garbage either! :)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends. If it's because I'm sick, no. If it's one of those lovely OB appointments, yeah.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Used to hate them.....now I'll eat them occasionally. Kids will do that to you.
7.Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life, I make Grant watch it with me every year!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? orange juice or water.
9.Can you do push ups? Well, maybe. I have a really weak wrist right now and that hampers me a lot. I can do a few on my fists. Don't really like to. :)
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring and two wedding rings. Grant got me a beautiful diamond-topped wedding band for our 5th anniversary, so I wear my original simple band on my right hand.
11. Favorite hobby? Baking cheesecakes! Probably because I love to eat them.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I can multi-task!
13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? Physical? My hair. Other? I'm not so great at driving a stick shift and get terrified to even try.
14. Middle name? Sue, after my Mom's middle name.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm looking forward to our date tonight (we're going bowling together for the first time!), sleep is a wonderful thing, especially when it's the children sleeping!, I'd sure like a piece of cheesecake :)
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, orange juice, skim milk.
17. What is your current worry? Will Grant's stitches come out okay?
18. Current hate right now? Gaping holes in my husband's chin come to mind.....
19. Favorite place to be? With Grant and my kiddos
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Ummmm....that was months ago. I can't remember. Oh yeah, Grant's parents were here, we were planning Grant's birthday party. I made brown beans and ham, fried potatoes, and cornbread. Grant's dad liked the beans so much, he ate them for breakfast the next day!
21. Where would you like to go? Switzerland, Italy, Costa Rica, Prague, South Africa, Hawaii (for Grant), back to Glacier National Park, Prince Edward Island, lots of places!
22. Do you own slippers? Yes -- I get cold feet.
23. What shirt are you wearing? A blue t-shirt. Not dressed for the date yet, that's for sure!
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? HA! Satin sheets are Grant's ideal (so he thinks), but we've never gotten them yet. I think they'd be too slippery. That's why he wants them.
25. Can you whistle? yes
26. Favorite color? blue
27. Would you be a pirate? Are you kidding? A pillaging, murdering, evil-minded robber? Not if my life depended on it.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower often, when I do, it's just whatever comes to mind. I like Christmas music a lot, actually.
29. Favorite Girl's Name? Marissa and Annika!
30. Favorite boy's name? Corban, Daniel, David
31. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets in my yoga pants. Oh, and I don't do yoga.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? A real hearty laugh? Has to be "The Office" on Thursday, when Kelly said, "Dwight, get out of my nook" and Pam shouted over the bluetooth in Jim's ear, "That's what she said! That's what she said!" (sorry, you non-Office fans....that probably made no sense whatsoever.)
33. What vehicle do you drive? Honda Odyssey, Blue of course
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmmmm.....probably my knee going out just before my junior year of high school. Torn cartilage, chipped bone....still gives me issues sometimes.
35. Do you love where you live? I love our home....I wish it was closer to family.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
37. Who is your loudest friend? Loudest talker? Maybe Lakesha. Loudest singer? Sarah takes the cake!
38. Do you have any pets? Monty, our black lab/boxer
39. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know if I'd consider Grant's love for me a "crush". It's so much more and better than that!
40. Your favorite book? I like lots of books, but don't like any as much as the Bible.
41. Do you collect anything? Used to collect postcards, don't anymore. Now I guess I'm collecting children! :)
42. Favorite Sports Team? Not that I watch them, but I still root for the Ark Razorbacks!
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't plan on having a funeral....maybe a cremation. I guess there might still be some sort of service. I'd really prefer to not plan that right now!