Saturday, December 29, 2012

Countdown to 2013 - Best Snacks/Appetizers of 2012

I am really enjoying participating in the Countdown - as usual.  It's so fun - and enlightening - to look back over the recipes of the year and see which ones have become family favorites, and I'm also seeing which food categories are sadly lacking in many new options. (Like the Soup/Bread category for me).  

Well, I won't be lacking in the category for tomorrow.  Can you guess what that is???




Pizza Rolls
These are so fun for people to eat - especially for kids.  They're a perfect food for a birthday party or a game night and any leftovers reheat wonderfully.  I'm sure they'd freeze well also.  


Yeah.  It's as good as it sounds.  I could eat this stuff all day long.


A fun variation on caramel corn, it's very popular with folks and makes great gifts.


Mini-Pretzel Dogs
I can't even tell you how excited my family gets when they hear I'm making these.  Especially Grant!


Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
I love how fresh and healthy the fruit salsa is, and the homemade cinnamon chips are a great accompaniment or just a tasty snack on their own.  You can always buy some cinnamon sugar pita chips if you're short on time.


If you want to see other bloggers' favorites from this year, check out Finding Joy in my Kitchen's Countdown Series! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos!! Some great selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cinnabon popcorn sounds so delicious! I made fruit nachos this year, but I think I like the idea of using fruit salsa with it, rather than chunks of fruit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...