Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes....

Interview with Marissa, age 3, and Corban, age 5.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
M: Thank you when I give you a kiss.
C: Do your schoolwork!

2. What makes mom happy?
M: When I obey you. And also Corban needs to obey you too.
C: When I help her.

3. What makes mom sad?
M: When we leave. That makes me sad too.
C: When one of her friends died. (me: When did one of my friends die? Corban: I mean, it could make you sad)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M: Tickle me.
C: By tickling.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
M: I don't know.
C: I don't know.

6. How old is your mom?
M: 4
C: 30

7. How tall is your mom?
M: About 40 feet pounds.
C: All you could say is pretty big.

8.What is her favorite thing to do?
M: Go to the Gills' house.
C: Hug me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
M: She makes dinner.
C: Look for me!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M: A Daddy.
C: I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at?
M: Soccer, baseball, catching. (I have no idea where she came up with this answer. I rarely play soccer with the kids....and never played it as a youngster......and I haven't swung a bat since I was probably 10. And we never watch sports on tv either.)
C: Cooking, eating her breakfast, and making pictures.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
M: Umm, I don't know.
C: Fixing things.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
M: Make dinner.
C: Cooking, taking care of the kids.

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
M: Macaroni and cheese.
C: Ummm...that one's a hard one. Burgers and french fries from McDonalds?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M: Ummm....to obey you.
C: I'm happy that you make very very good food.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M: Huh???
C: A clown.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
M: Make cookies, make muffins, make banana bread.
C: Schoolwork, play games against each other.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
M: My lips are pink and your lips are pink.
C: Our skin is the same, we're both very nice.

19. How are you and your mom different?
M: Your eyes are green, and mine aren't. They're brown, just like my Daddy's.
C: You're better at cooking than I am. Mommy has more money than I do.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M: You tell me you love me.
C: Because you give me kisses and hugs....and sometimes even sugars. ("Sugars" are when I kiss over their faces really fast, especially around their jawbones and chins where they seem to be really ticklish....okay, that sounds kinda weird....but they think it's hysterical and absolutely love it)

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M: The park.
C: To a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...