Monday, August 30, 2010

D is for Doughnuts

Yeah, I didn't make doughnuts last week.  I was tempted to try Pioneer Woman's recipe for homemade glazed doughnuts, but the week just ended up too busy. Another time, another time.

So yes, the letter of the week was D.  We Delivered Doughnuts to the D____ family after Corban's soccer practice on Saturday morning.  I had asked them if we could drop by with a surprise, but they had no idea what was coming.  The kids, Eliana and Reuben (almost 4) and Joha (2.5) were quite thrilled not only to get some sweet treats but also to get some time with my kids.  It was a fun little outing.  And my kids didn't mind that I bought us a couple of doughnuts to share as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! Your mom gave me your blog address. Your family is lovely (and you look just like you did - how many years has it been?? - 15 or so years ago)

    I love the idea of the alphabet service projects!

    So good to 'see' you again
    Tracy (Miller) Loukota

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...