Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's great to be the Mom!


I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Grant made a tasty breakfast (of course, he makes breakfast nearly every Sunday, so that was nothing extraordinary) and I had some very precious cards to open. Grant and the kids had a surprise for me as well....they had gone shopping on Saturday and picked out some lovely earrings for me. We took some pictures after church with Uncle Eric, who had come to visit. After a relaxing afternoon, we braved the rainstorm to continue our Mother's Day tradition of dinner at a little Mexican restaurant. Delicious. After the kids were in bed, we got to watch the finale of one of my favorite shows, Survivor. Yep, it was a great day. Thanks, Honey!





The kids adored having Uncle Eric reading them bedtime stories on Saturday night. His visit was the highlight of their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...