Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Can it really be 8 months?



Annika turned 8 months old yesterday. I can't believe it. She's 2/3 of a year old. How is that possible? And how is it that I'm still hanging on to 5 lbs (give or take a few ounces) of pregnancy weight? It sure wasn't this hard to lose with the other two. Ugh. Well, I'm working on it. Anyways, here's a few shots of my littlest darling, taken today because I forgot yesterday. I had to take most of them while holding her, or they'd all be screaming pictures.



No, she still doesn't like the grass. We're working on that.









And here are Corban and Marissa. Note the slippers that Marissa insisted on wearing, despite the perfect spring weather of 75 degrees. Also note the book that Corban is toting..."Farmer Boy" from the Little House on the Prairie series. We've made it halfway through the 3rd book since starting the series sometime after Christmas, I can't remember when. Corban just loves it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, worrying about 5 pounds? And just after posting about peanut butter pie? There's a disconnect here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, yeah, I know. I suppose my weakness for such desserts is the reason those pounds are lingering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...