Monday, December 26, 2011

Countdown to 2012: Best Breakfast Recipes

SnoWhite is hosting a Countdown to 2012 this week, with today's feature being Breakfast Recipes.

I participated in the countdown last year and really enjoyed it.....so I decided to give it a shot this year as well.  Hopefully I'll be able to post every day! 

As I was perusing my posts from 2011, I realized that the events of the year really limited my posting of new recipes this year.  Something about dealing with pregnancy nausea for four months, having a newborn, homeschooling with five children 8 and under, and having a knee injury (could be looking at arthroscopic surgery for a meniscus tear soon)....let's just say I've kept my kitchen adventures to a minimum. 

That being said, here are a couple of breakfast recipes that we have enjoyed tremendously this year and that I make often. 






Be sure to check back tomorrow for the best Bread recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these look great! Even though you've been out of the kitchen... what you have made appear to be big hits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...