Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pregnancy Photos.....27 Weeks


Just in case anyone was wondering what I look like these days (ahem....MOM.....), here ya go.
Funny story: The day these pictures were taken, we had a gathering with our small group for a cookout. The 20 month old son of our friends was sitting in his high chair waiting to be fed and happened to turn around and see me right behind him. He grinned, pointed right at my belly, and yelled,
"BALL!"
Well, I thought it was funny. Especially since just that morning, a friend came up to me in church and said it looked like I was trying to smuggle a basketball into church in my shirt.

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely!! Thanks for posting pictures of you and our growing granddaughter! Looking forward to seeing you all before too long.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...