Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Almost there.....


Because I got a request for belly pictures, and because I figured I might regret it someday if I didn't have any end stage photos of my pregnancy with this little one, I recruited Corban to be my photographer this morning. 

And just in case you're wondering, I did not succeed in my goal to gain only 25 lbs.  My sweet tooth and aches and pains of pregnancy prohibiting me from exercising much combined to result in my gaining the usual 35 lbs or so.  Blech.  I really have my work cut out for me once she's born.  Weight loss is harder after every baby.  

Anyhow.

38-1/2 weeks along - she could come any day now. 

And like my last baby, I fully intend to live-blog this labor/delivery, so stay tuned.....you never know when it will happen! 


6 comments:

  1. aww ~ you are beautiful! just beautiful!! (and big ;-) sorry ~ I just couldn't resist. Seriously - They are lovely pictures (great job Corbin!!) and I am sure you will be happy to have them in the future.

    Thanks for indulging me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!
    I wouldn't worry about the weight. It looks like it's all in the middle where that adorable baby is waiting. Nothing quite so cute as a chubby, rolly, polly newborn.
    Can't wait to see what she looks like!
    Blessings on the final days!
    (PS. My friend, Una, is due in 10 days with her 6th. Wonder who will be first!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Corbin did an awesome job taking your pic. I will be awaiting the blog post saying you're in labor. :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! The weight will come off and besides your new love bug will be worth it! I read your story about the one at Wal-Mart! Sheesh! At least you can be glad she isn't family :) LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!
    I'm so excited to meet this baby, it's nearly driving me crazy! That and the ever present back pain....haha!
    Hopefully any day now.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...