Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Party Punch

I had the priviledge of hosting a baby celebration party for a friend last week.....and among the things I made was this delightful punch. I got the recipe from Allrecipes and actually made it just as directed! Everyone really liked it, but because I had the ingredients for a double batch, I ended up with a lot left over. And it still tastes great! It's perfect for a baby girl shower....or just about anything, really. I'm thinking I'll make it again for Marissa's birthday...my little pink-loving girl.
Be sure to make it at least 30 minutes before you intend to serve it....so the sherbet can melt down a little and really flavor the punch.

Recipe:

6 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate
6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
3 liters lemon lime soda
1 quart raspberry sherbet

Mix first three ingredients together in a large punch bowl. Scoop in the sherbet and let it sit for awhile before serving.

That's it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...