Sunday, October 9, 2011

Is it Baby Time? Labor Day Post 2

4:00 a.m. 
I called the answering service - the midwife on call is Beth.  There are four midwives in the practice, and Beth is the newest one and I've only seen her twice.  That being said, another one of the midwives, Jennifer, I haven't seen at all - every time I've been scheduled to see her, something came up like a labor or she was sick, so I'm glad she isn't the one there today!
Beth thought I should wait at home a little while, that since my contractions are not yet a minute long (45 sec), I was still a bit early in labor.  
I woke Grant, we both got showered and dressed, and now we're just taking care of last minute things before we go. 
Haven't woken my parents yet, although Grant's coffee grinder might have done the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...