In the past 24 hours, she has:
- smeared petroleum jelly all over her legs, arms, and hair during nap time
- drawn on her cheeks and palms with an ink pen (while I was running on the treadmill)
- stripped down to her birthday suit and covered her bottom, legs, and hands with Miranda's prescription diaper cream (while I was nursing the baby).....oh yeah, just remembered there's some on the floor too. Guess I need to clean that up sometime.
- drawn with black marker on the bonus room wall (and a couple of kitchen toys)
- dumped out 8 or 9 (25 piece) puzzles in a heap on the floor, decided she couldn't put them back together, and left them there (while I was in the shower and big brother was supposed to be babysitting)
- shocked me with the statement, "Mommy, you look so beautiful.....I don't like you." (when I had come downstairs all ready for church on Sunday)
Life with a 2 year old.
There's just nothing like it.